I offer an exclusive advisory service to senior leaders and board members.
Working on a retainer basis, I act as a trusted advisor and sounding board to help you to deliver new projects, to work through critical challenges and to bring about positive change. Basically, you get access to me and my expertise whenever you need it.
This approach also helps organisations to embed the results achieved and value created through my consultancy work.
My advisory service is tailored to your specific needs and could include:
- regular conversations by phone, video call or in person, either on a pre-agreed schedule or as required;
- attendance at leadership team or board meetings, either virtually or in person, to provide challenge and to act as a sounding board;
- reviewing and providing feedback on project plans, performance reports and other documents prepared by your or by members of your team;
- focused discussions before or after significant meetings, presentations or events to help you to plan for them or to reflect on how they went;
- unrestricted direct email and telephone access to me during working hours and, if agreed in advance, outside these hours.
I tend to offer this service for a pre-agreed period of time, aligned with the timescales of the project, challenge or change programme that you are working on. This might be three months or it might be a year. And we can, of course, renew it by mutual agreement if required.