I help organisations in the public, not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors to make better decisions, to improve their performance and to drive positive social and environmental change.
I do this by:
- developing high-impact organisational strategies that allow my clients to achieve challenging goals in a turbulent and resource-constrained environment;
- working with organisations to review and to refresh their governance arrangements so that they are more robust, more resilient and more responsive to change;
- finding ways to improve how organisations work and helping them to become quicker, better and more efficient than they were before;
- developing innovative ways to measure, monitor and report organisational performance and using performance data to help my clients to better understand the challenges that they face;
- helping organisations to redesign their business models, strategies and ways of working so that they are better able to drive positive change for people and for the planet; and
- working with my clients on all manner of strategic projects, from service reviews and option appraisals to workload management and resource allocation.
I’m immensely proud of the positive and lasting impact that my work has had on the organisations with which I work. If you’d like to find out more about how I can help your organisation, just give me a call.