I have over fifteen years’ experience of working with organisations across the public, not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors. My clients include government agencies, universities, professional organisations, charities and trade unions.
Recent assignments that I have undertaken include:
- helping a university to develop a financial model to understand the cost of its teaching activities;
- working with a professional body to develop and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness of organisations’ annual reports;
- undertaking an analysis of value for money data submitted to a government body by higher education institutions;
- developing a model for assessing the qualitative and quantitative costs and benefits of sharing services between organisations;
- reviewing the governance and management arrangements within a government body; and
- developing and delivering a seminar on time management for a local charity.
Many of the projects I work on are quite sensitive, so I’ve not set out here a list of specific clients with whom I’ve worked or assignments that I’ve undertaken. However, if you are interested in working with me, I would be delighted to provide you with appropriate references or to put you in touch with any of my clients.