I have over twenty years’ experience of working with organisations across the public, not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors.
My clients include government agencies, universities, research organisations, local authorities, professional organisations, sports development bodies, charities, trade unions and more.
Recent assignments that I have undertaken include:
- helping a university to develop a strategic approach to defining, measuring and achieving value for money across its activities;
- helping a sports development organisation to design, develop and implement an ambitious new strategy to increase participation and to create a thriving and diverse sporting community;
- working with a local authority to help it to improve the way in which it supports and assists local people at risk of homelessness;
- helping a professional member-focused organisation to improve its organisational structure and ways of working and to develop and implement an organisation-wide approach to project delivery;
- working with a specialist higher education institution to prepare a (successful!) grant application for a £20 million strategic development project; and
- writing practitioner-focused guides to (a) local government reorganisation and (b) collaboration within the policing sector, on behalf of a professional body working with the public services.
Many of the projects I work on are quite sensitive, so I’ve not set out here a list of specific clients with whom I’ve worked or assignments that I’ve undertaken.
However, if you are interested in working with me, I would be delighted to provide you with appropriate references or to put you in touch with any of my clients.