I have nearly twenty years’ experience of working with organisations across the public, not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors.
My clients include government agencies, universities, local authorities, professional organisations, sports development bodies, charities and trade unions.
Recent assignments that I have undertaken include:
- helping a university to develop a strategic approach to defining, measuring and achieving value for money across its activities;
- providing strategic advice in preparation for the merger of three high-profile professional bodies;
- working with a local authority to help it to improve the way in which it supports and assists local people at risk of homelessness;
- developing a strategic model for assessing the qualitative and quantitative costs and benefits of different approaches to sharing services between organisations;
- working with a specialist higher education institution to prepare a (successful!) grant application for a £7 million strategic development project; and
- writing comprehensive guides to (a) option appraisal and (b) strategic financial planning, on behalf of a professional body working with the public services.
Many of the projects I work on are quite sensitive, so I’ve not set out here a list of specific clients with whom I’ve worked or assignments that I’ve undertaken.
However, if you are interested in working with me, I would be delighted to provide you with appropriate references or to put you in touch with any of my clients.