I have nearly twenty years’ experience of working with organisations across the public, not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors. My clients include government agencies, universities, professional organisations, charities and trade unions.
Recent assignments that I have undertaken include:
- helping a university to develop a strategic approach to defining, measuring and achieving value for money across its activities;
- providing strategic advice and undertaking due diligence in preparation for the merger of three high-profile professional bodies;
- undertaking an analysis of value for money performance data submitted to a government body by higher education institutions;
- developing a strategic model for assessing the qualitative and quantitative costs and benefits of different approaches to sharing services between organisations;
- working with a specialist higher education institution to prepare a (successful!) grant application for a £7 million strategic development project; and
- writing comprehensive guides to (a) option appraisal and (b) strategic financial planning, on behalf of a professional body working with the public services.
Many of the projects I work on are quite sensitive, so I’ve not set out here a list of specific clients with whom I’ve worked or assignments that I’ve undertaken. However, if you are interested in working with me, I would be delighted to provide you with appropriate references or to put you in touch with any of my clients.